My scan on Wednesday revealed baby is in the uterus *phew*, the dates I was working from were pretty much spot on, and that baby has a heartbeat :D
Baby measured 7+4, making it due on December 27th 2014 which will be our 6 year wedding anniversary. Baby was produced from an egg from my right ovary (apparently?!) and my uterus is still hella retroverted to the point where I had to have a dreaded internal this time round. Hopefully further on my bladder will push it up and forward a bit so I can have abdominal scans! All healthy round the ovaries and fallopian tubes too which is nice to know, she had a good scan around of everything for me!
I have been super ill this week and reached the dry heaving stage (which I wasn't blessed with when pregnant with Nyah) but I'm yet to hit actual vomiting, and hope to stay that way! Oh and despite living off sweets, cakes, and biscuits, I have lost 1lb! Woop!
Now the count down until the 12th June when hopefully we will see arms and legs and a proper baby still with a nice strong heartbeat, and I can finally tell people (well, more people...).
No comments:
Post a Comment