The tiredness is crippling at the moment. I wake up feeling like I haven't slept a wink even though I've had a solid 8hours and I yawn constantly. Evenings are when the nausea kick in because of the tiredness but the weekends are terrible after having worked Weds - Fri. Saturday I slept in until about 12pm and then had the pleasure of being sick and generally bleurgh ALL DAY. It was such a waste of a weekend, just rolling around in bed or on the couch feeling like I had been struck down by the flu or something, ick.
I still haven't gained any weight according to my scales but given that I bent over to hug Theakston the other day and my bra snapped open, I think they're broken! I'll probably weigh myself at a gym or something and find I've gained a stone.
It's getting more difficult to conceal, thank goodness the scan is next week, fingers crossed all is still well and I can start wearing normal clothes again and not having to worry that it shows!
We picked up our new car yesterday, it fits 5 actual people in and the front airbag can be turned off so we can have the kids in the two outer back seats and one in the front and Sam in the middle rear seat comfortably.
Quite a few people have guessed or at least suspect but I just keep lying. With the amount I'm eating I don't think anybody dare say anything in case I've just gotten fat. I told someone at work today and he said he hadn't cottoned on but that I wear a lot of baggy clothes, so that was reassuring that it isn't as glaringly obvious as someone tactlessly insinuated the other day.
Oh I collected my Bounty Pack:
9 week bump:
No comments:
Post a Comment